Job Duration: Permanent, full time
Salary Range: $40,000-$50,000 plus healthcare, dental care, 401k, childcare and other employee benefits
This two-year old entrepreneurial company provides a complete suite of outsourced business services for a large and growing business category. It is constantly adding products and services and has significant growth potential. This role will be critical in driving that growth.
Develop and be held accountable for a comprehensive marketing plan. Manage and promote the brand including execution of the brand's identity with strategic partners. Develop and refine lead generation sources and sales funnel, including conferences, trade shows, webinars, social media, Google ads, and Facebook ads. Establish company thought leadership. Develop and manage content including content strategy, blog posts, videos, podcasts and articles. Conduct member research. Identify new sources of revenue. Refine membership levels and pricing strategy. Manage website including SEO, SMM and SMO. Support the business development function. Develop advertisements and marketing collateral materials. Complete other tasks as assigned.
This person will will work closely with the business development staff and will report directly to the CEO.
To date, there are no subordinates. As the business grows, this person will be responsible for recruiting, selecting, hiring and supervising other marketing professionals.
Seeking a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset who proactively pursues marketing strategies and tactics that increase membership, service usage, member retention and revenues. This position, at least initially, is both strategic and "hands on." This person must be competent and confident in his or her abilities. We expect that this person will monitor the performance of each marketing strategy and tactic and will revise/optimize the mix of these as is necessary.
Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing. At least 6 years experience in a marketing role, preferably in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
• CRM management and pipeline development - experience with Infusionsoft is a plus
• graphics development
• media and content development
• experience with WordPress
• experience with program and or project management tools such as Monday. Com
Desktop Computer Skills:
• Databases - Using a computer application to manage large amounts of information, including creating and editing simple databases, inputting data, retrieving specific records, and creating reports to communicate the information.
• Graphics - Working with images in graphics programs or other applications, including creating simple graphics, manipulating the appearance, and inserting graphics into other programs.
• Presentations - Navigating the Internet to find information, including the ability to open and configure standard browsers; use searches, hypertext references, and transfer protocols; and send and retrieve electronic mail (e-mail).
• Spreadsheets - Using a computer application to enter, manipulate, and format text and numerical data; insert, delete, and manipulate cells, rows, and columns; and create and save worksheets, charts, and graphs.