Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Duration: Full-time permanent
St. Ann's Community
St. Ann’s Community is Rochester’s leading senior housing and health services provider, with a tradition of quality care for older adults dating back to 1873. St. Ann’s offers a continuum of care that includes independent retirement living, assisted living, skilled nursing, memory care, short-term transitional care, palliative care, and adult day programs. One of the area’s largest employers, St. Ann’s has more than 1,200 employees who are Caring for the Most Important People on Earth.
This position is responsible for building brand awareness of St. Ann’s Community through digital marketing activities in support of ambitious growth objectives for St. Ann’s services. Position reports to the Marketing Manager under senior leadership of Vice President of Marketing.
• Develop and execute strategic on-line marketing programs to significantly increase brand awareness and customer engagement.
• Lead an integrated approach in creating dynamic marketing programs and campaigns across all consumer touch points including e-mail, social media, mobile-web experience and more.
• Plan and execute Search Engine Optimization, email, social media, geo-targeted and display advertising campaigns.
• Measure and report on key performance indicators set by the Marketing Department for all campaigns and assess against goals.
• Identify trends and insights and optimize spend based on Key Performance Indicators.
• Identify emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership, perspective and adoption where appropriate.
• Brainstorm new and creative strategies based on analytics to increase potential leads for St. Ann’s services.
• Collaborate with multiple internal teams to create landing pages and optimize consumer experience. Track results in real time to enable changes to be made to current campaigns.
• Collaborate with various agencies and other vendor partners.
• Lead the St. Ann’s Community Social Media Team and identify new practices to elevate its relevance.
• Create content and upload to websites and to social media via Hootsuite.
• Oversee Live Chat functions on St. Ann’s website and manage analytics and reports to be used in market spend analysis.
• Assess the St. Ann’s Community websites to ensure accuracy of information and proper functionality. Bring specific suggestions/content to improve our effectiveness in reaching our defined audience.
• Manage inbound web inquiries for the organization as well as comments on the CEO’s blog, to ensure we are receiving and responding to our customers.
Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing, New Media, Communications or related field with 2-5 years’ experience in digital marketing, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
• Working knowledge of SEO techniques and practices
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing email, social media, and online display advertising campaigns
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Up to date with the latest digital trends and best practices in on-line marketing and measurement
• Deadline and detail oriented
• Ability to develop fresh approaches to increase consumer satisfaction with current websites while constantly monitoring and making changes
• Superior communication skills to be used in presentations with the public and with internal audiences sharing digital marketing knowledge, specifically regarding trends in senior healthcare
Apply online at www.stannsjobs.com.