Job Duration: Full Time
Harris Beach PLLC
Founded in 1856, Harris Beach and its subsidiaries provide a full range of legal and professional services for clients across New York state, as well as nationally and internationally. Harris Beach is among the country’s top law firms as ranked by The National Law Journal and is among the 2017 BTI Elite law firms based on in-depth interviews of more than 600 corporate counsel at the world’s largest and most influential companies. Clients include Fortune 100 corporations, privately-held companies, emerging businesses, public sector entities, not-for-profit organizations and individuals. Principal industries Harris Beach represents include education, energy, financial, food and beverage, health care, insurance, manufacturing, medical and life sciences, real estate developers, and state and local governments and authorities. The firm’s more than 200 lawyers practice among offices throughout New York state in Albany, Buffalo, Ithaca, Melville, New York City, Rochester, Saratoga Springs, Syracuse, Uniondale and White Plains, as well as in New Haven, Connecticut and Newark, New Jersey.
As part of an internal marketing and communications creative team, this position provides design and marketing technology support for digital platforms, printed collateral and other promotional materials. This position reports to the Senior Marketing Operations Manager and works closely with the Senior Graphics and Digital Marketing Designer and the Marketing Technology Administrator.
• 2-5 years’ experience preferred
• Can demonstrate strong knowledge and skills with the design and production of desktop publishing, graphic design, motion graphics, WordPress, email marketing, sophisticated PowerPoint and Prezi uses.
• Computer skills required:
o Adobe Creative Suite: Acrobat, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier, After Effects and Photoshop; Microsoft Office Suite: MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as Prezi
o Basic website design, HTML5, CSS, WordPress
o Motion Graphics and 3D Graphics software
o Editing for video and audio
o MAC proficiency a plus
• A portfolio that demonstrates strong design skills and creativity with motion graphics, a variety of print marketing materials and work on digital platforms
• Strong project management skills: responsive, organized, attention to detail, ability to manage multiple and diverse projects, meets deadlines, communicates as issues arise or changes occur. Facile with using project management tools, such as Basecamp and Trello.
• Experienced with social media
• Strong communications skills
• Marketing acumen
• Experience with professional services and B2B marketing a plus
• Possesses initiative, good judgment, enthusiasm, and works well in a dynamic, collaborative team environment
• Desire to progress and seek training or self-learning in marketing, design and new technologies
• Military experience a plus
All interested applicants should email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Harris Beach PLLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer