Proposal development activities including, drafting executive summaries, management plans, project description/narratives, and specific responses to RFP evaluation criteria. The Proposal Writer will work closely with executives and the Estimating Department to ensure timely preparation and submission of final bid packages.Position Details:
- Review and analyze Solicitations or Request for Proposals (RFP).
- Generate RFP response from start to finish.
- Work with a team to understand the customerís needs.
- Managing and organizing content material from proposal team.
- Create final presentation packages.
- Maintain company data such as Pre-qualifications, past project profiles, resumes etc.
- Candidate MUST be proficient with computer programs and have demonstrated experience in this specific position.
- Work with Regional Managers to identify future project opportunities and maintain database of these future opportunities.
- Assist Estimating Department with document control through a projects bidding process.