We’re looking for a type A(E) personality.
FourthIdea isn’t your ordinary ad agency. So we’re not interested in an ordinary AE.
We’re looking for someone who has the organizational skills of an air traffic controller.
A mind for strategy that would make a five-star general jealous.
The ability to conduct art directors, designers, and copywriters like a finely-tuned orchestra.
Presentation skills that command a standing ovation.
The talent to build relationships as well as brands.
Can mine data and research to find diamonds.
And must love dogs. (Because there’s usually at least one in the office most days.)
At FourthIdea, we hire special people because we’re continually striving to be a special agency. An agency that is as known as much for the environment we cultivate as the work we create. The person who will succeed in this position is someone who can balance a passion for excellence with a spirit of camaraderie. Yes, we work long hours to get the job done, but it never feels like work because the people here help one another rise to the occasion.
Here’s the stuff we need you to do:
– Develop workable budgets, and realistic work plans for assigned client accounts–
– Review and evaluate media/creative output, research reports, and client data as each pertains to the client’s needs and objectives
– Provide client platform updates on a regular basis to demonstrate knowledge of projected opportunities and threats to their business
– Have a working knowledge of marketing research practices and be able to analyze research data
– Develop insightful brand strategy for clients
– Prepare all work requests and strategic client briefs
– Advocate on behalf of the client within the agency, providing leadership to all parties involved
– Maintain communication with clients to manage their needs and expectations (including monitoring and enforcing project constraints)
– Liaise between client and internal staff to facilitate project progression
– Ensure all projects are completed to company standards, prior to deadline
– Produce the foundational elements of branding including positioning development, marketing plans, roadmap planning, and statistics analysis
– Network online and offline to generate new business opportunities
– Identify and nurture new opportunities to add value within current client portfolios
Here’s the stuff we want you to have:
– 3-5 years industry experience in account management at an agency
– Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communication or related fields
– A strong marriage of creative and analytical mentalities
– Experience in executing in-depth strategies for B2B & B2C clients
– Robust written and verbal communication skills
– Impeccable time management
– Ability to multitask & remain cool under pressure
– Extreme aversion to the ordinary
– Inclination to treat teammates with openness, honesty and fairness
Here’s how you let us know you’re interested:
Just submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and, if you qualify, we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible.
Email only please: email@example.com