read our story here:
If you’re as proficient with the pen as you are savvy on social, this is the writing gig you’ve been waiting for. We’ve got a rare opening for a coveted spot that blends brand journalism, travel writing, social media and PR all in one kickass position. We’re looking for someone who does it all to join the creative family that is ABC.
Went to school for communications? Cool. Worked in the industry for while? Dope. Outsider looking to get into the marketing field? We want you too.
We’re basically looking for a rock star ready for a challenge – someone infinitely creative with a well-trained brain.
Just what do we have in mind? Someone who can connect with influencers nationwide and continuously increase engagement on social media. Someone who can write a mean feature article and come up with a plan to actually get people to read it. If you’re still reading, we’re looking for someone like you.
There’s a lot to the job. You’ll be expected to generate and execute content ideas, monitor social media trends and report on your own efforts, draft press releases and pick up the phone for media follow-ups, use our PR and social software like a pro, occasionally meet with and explain strategies and results to clients, and top it all off with solid knowledge of AP Style and proofing abilities.
- Proactively develop content ideas for ABC and clients. This could be in the form of web content, social media posts or PR.
- Create comprehensive social media strategies, defining programs that use social media marketing techniques to increase visibility, membership and traffic across all client brands.
- Monitor social media trends, tools and applications, and appropriately apply knowledge to increasing client use of social media.
- Strategize with and educate the client service team as well as clients on incorporating relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all company products and services.
- Measure the impact of social media, content creation, influencer marketing and PR on overall marketing efforts. This includes developing analytics and reporting for the clients. Using Meltwater and CoSchedule software to help with the analytics and reporting implementation.
Research and develop influencer marketing relationships for clients.
- Distribute proofed, edited releases or feature story draft documents to director of public relations for review final editing.
- Produce final, client-approved releases and story documents.
- Attend client meetings as necessary.
send resume to email@example.com