You've got plenty of good reasons to call the New York State Governor's Office for Motion Picture and Television Development first. Here's what we can do to make your next film, television, video or commercial production stay on track:
- Provide free access to more than 30,000 images in our own location library
- Offer you location research across the state
- Interface with film offices from Buffalo to the Hamptons
- Advise you on securing permission to shoot at public facilities, from armories, airports, railroads and highways to parks, bridges and subways
- Provide liaison services with federal, state and local governments
- Share our extensive network of professional vendors and services
- Inform you of the many tax breaks available in New York City and State.
- Plus, in New York City, you get free permits, free police support and free parking.