Before Madonna sang about her virginity, when making a phone call from the road meant plunking twenty five cents into a phone booth, before Michael Jackson's first plastic surgery and back when getting "on-line" meant waiting to check-out at the grocery store, Peter K. O'Connell was (and still very much is) a professional voice-over talent.
As America's friendly, neighborhood voice-over talent, Peter's amazingly versatile vocal talent allows him to share many voice acting styles with his clients, who range from Fortune 500 Companies to companies who think $500 is a fortune. From his conversational everyman voice to his hard sell straight announcer performances, Peter's natural voice over abilities are favored by clients for commercials, narrations, e-learning, documentary, TV promo, radio imaging and live announcing.
A natural born storyteller, some of Peter's professional voice-over credits include productions for General Electric, Kraft Foods, PBS (Public Broadcasting Service), Shell Oil, Pitney Bowes, U.S. Army, Starz Cable Channel, Bacardi, SunSetter Awnings, Deloitte, Time Warner Cable, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), New Jersey Tourism, First Financial Bank, N.A., BlueCross Blue Shield, Darien Lake Theme Park, J. Walter Thompson Advertising, Cleveland Browns of the National Football League, Harlequin Enterprises and Pathmark Supermarkets.
Peter produces his voice projects through his audio production company, audio'connell Voice Over Talent which is a division of O'Connell Communications, LLC. In addition to Peter's voice over work, which represents a majority of the company's production schedule, audio'connell also provides casting services for clients looking for professional female voiceover and audio production services for national and international clients. The voice over needs of foreign language clients are served through another O'Connell-owned company, International Voice Talents.
Ready now? Please call +01 716 572 1800. Thanks!
* Character Voices
* Message On Hold
* English and Foreign Voice Talents
* Professional Voice Over Training (www.voworkshop.com)
* Voice Over
* Voice Talent
* Voice Actors
* Voice Over Talent
* International Voice Talents
* Voice Over Workshop
Buffalo, NY 14214
Erie County, Buffalo NY Region
Parent Company: O'Connell Communications, LLC
* General Electric
* Kraft Foods
* PBS (Public Broadcasting Service
* Shell Oil
* Pitney Bowes
* Bacardi Rum
* U.S. Army
* Starz Cable Channel
* SunSetter Awnings
* Time Warner Cable
* New Jersey Tourism
* Deloitte Canada
* Tops Friendly Markets
* First Financial Bank, N.A.
* Highlights Magazine "High Five"
* J. Walter Thompson Advertising
* Cleveland Browns (NFL)
* Zaycon Foods
* The Buffalo News
* Harlequin Enterprises
* BlueCross BlueShield
* Darien Lake Theme Park
* Pathmark Supermarkets
...and many, many more (as they say on TV)
PETER K. O'CONNELL
Professional Male Voice Over Talent
* Kraft Foods Kraft Dinner Macaroni & Cheese (NAT’L) “Pony” & “Jockey”
* PBS Television Network Fizzy’s Lunch Lab (NAT’L) “Old Time Announcer”
* SunSetter Awnings “Jealous Neighbors” (2 Minute Infomercial) (NAT’L) Everyman (Friendly)
* Starz Television Network “Head Case” / “Party Down” (NAT’L) Announcer (Subtle)
* Shell Oil Company Shell V-Power Gasoline (NAT’L) Everyman
* Zaycon Foods Good Food Revolution (NAT’L) Everyman (Energetic)
* Time Warner Cable “Dear Buffalo Bills Linebacker Paul Posluszny” (Regional) “Old Time Announcer”
* Modern Pest Services Modern Pest Broadcast Campaign (Regional) Announcer (Authoritative)
* New Jersey Department of Tourism Growing Up (Regional) Announcer (Warm)
* Pathmark Supermarket "Weekly Radio Voice" Announcer (Warm)
NARRATIONS / WEB FLASH
* General Electric Working Capital Solutions Friendly Everyman
* U.S. Army Fort Huachuca: An Enduring National Treasure Storyteller
* Deloitte Canada The Future of Productivity Omniscient Narrator
* Pitney-Bowes Error-free Communications Everyman
* Rich Products Speed To Market E-Learning Conversational Everyman
* American Institute of CPA’s Conversion Conversational Everyman
* Zaycon Foods Everything You Need To Know Friendly Everyman
* Kathmedia “3 Minute Catholic Catechism” (72 Part Series) Everyman Narrator
* Highlights Magazine High Five For Children Audio Magazine Multiple Characters
* Cindy Miller Golf Cindy Miller/National LPGA Teacher of the Year Energetic
AUDIO DRAMAS / TRAILERS / PROMOS
Langur & Narrator
"The Cramshaft Meeting" (Trailer)
Tom "TJ" Jones Presentation Promo
Marine Midland Bank
Sorrento Food Service
Pat Fraley Teaches
Master Class - Character Voice
Master Class - Animation Voice
The Voice Squad
Voice Acting Workshop
The Voice Actor Workshop
Voice Acting Workshop
I won two center court tickets to a Buffalo Braves basketball game in 1st grade. That was pretty cool.
"Your professional performance and team attitude make you a pleasure to work with...thanks Peter!"
Matt Young - Entercom Communications Corp.
"Peter has a great ear and can both direct and produce great audio; I don't hesitate to recommend him as I have found his work to be highly-professional, on-time and in-budget."
Mari McNeil - M&T Bank
"Peter, I can always count on your vocal versatility and broadcast-quality audio production!"
Susan Almon-Pesch, CME - Market 4 Profit
"Working with Peter was easy and affordable. He understood what I wanted with little direction and delivered flawless files within a tight timeline"
Karen Strapp - Strapp Studio
"You provided the perfect narration voice for our video! Thank you!"
Cindy Miller - Cindy Miller Golf/LPGA National Teacher of the Year
"Your voicovers require very little studio time. That makes producers happy, and my job as an engineer much easier."
Dan Innes - Crosswater Digital Media
"End your GoogleTM searches right now and just hire Peter because he's going to give you exactly what you're looking for!"
Leesa Barnes - Caprica Interactive Marketing Testimonial
"Collaborating on the radio commercial, your work was superb both as a producer and voice talent."
Joseph Lojacono - Valmark Associates LLC
Chris Stevens - Devaweb
“Quite simply, Peter knows what he's doing, and he's fun to work with. Exactly the type of person we like to work with!"
Jerry Mackay - Full Circle Studios
"Peter can help your company improve its audio image.”
Mike Aoki - Reflective Keynotes Inc
"We love the commercial, and the voice in particular."
Connie Stives - Computer SOS
"That brought a tear to my eye. Many thanks to everyone."*
TSgt Chris Eder - Armed Forces Network
"Awesome - thanks Peter! Everyone loves your work!"
Shari Rater - Peek' n Peak Resort and Spa
"Peter K. O'Connell sounded awesome on our video!"
Marita Ronald - Hyatt's All Things Creative
“I've worked with Peter O'Connell on a number of projects and is truly a professional when it gets down to business; he's exceptionally qualified and a true master of his craft!"
Timothy O'Shea - Timothy O'Shea Photography
As a performer, Peter K. O'Connell is certifiable...in a good way.
Media Communications Association - International (MCA-I)
- International Board Member
The Ad Club of Buffalo
Buffalo/Niagara Sales and Marketing Executives
- Past President
Amherst Chamber of Commerce
- Business Resource Council