"AdSource is a terrific reference tool. I look to this book to find professionals in marketing, advertising, and related areas to help with various projects. I know that I'll always find a category of listings for the services I need, and the that the companies included will provide responsible and thorough service."
– Judy Scinta, Marketing Manager, Wendel Duchscherer Architects
"AdSource is what it's name states –a premier advertising resource for Western New York. It is a comprehensive guide that helps you find the right team for any marketing project.
– Pat Nowicki, Marketing Manager, Birdair, Inc.
"AdSource has been one of the most useful marketing resources that I have found in the Upstate New York area. AdSource has been great for finding leads for traditional vendors like various advertising media and printers as well as for many tougher to find non-traditional specialty services and vendors like POS display and talent. Also very helpful is the coverage of the Syracuse and Buffalo markets."
– Gregg Stacy, Director of Marketing, Montana Mills Bread
"AdSource is a tremendous asset, and the most comprehensive resource on my desk for finding the right and best people. I refer to AdSource frequently for Training Designers, Technical Writers, and Multimedia Experts."
– Dave Knox, Instructional Design Developer, NexPress Solutions LLC
"When our company conducted an ad agency search, the resource we turned to was AdSource."
– Roger Rassman, VP, Manager, Marketing, ESL Federal Credit Union
"AdSource is my first source for multimedia and other marketing services."
–Christine Nash, Sr Marketing Specialist, ABB Industrial Systems Inc
"The AdSource is a comprehensive reference tool for Upstate NY that never leaves my desk. It has aided me in benchmarking services locally and has acted as a springboard for partnerships on many successful projects in the creative services arena year over year."
– Paul Berezney, Business Development Manager, Xerox Corp.
"When I'm looking for contacts in the MARCOM field, I turn to AdSource first to give me detailed information for finding regional resources to get the job done fast."
– Kristen Pinker, Marketing Manager, Enidine Incorporated
"AdSource is a virtual treasure-trove of contacts, information and help. My work involves designing and implementing multi-level integrated programs in New York State urban markets. AdSource saves me time, boosts my effectiveness and extends my reach. Thank You AdSource!"
– Sandy Waters, Sales Director, New York Wines, Eber Brothers Wine & Liquor Corp
"My internal clients are always demanding new promotional applications. I use AdSource regularly to find new creative services and to stay in touch with my regular vendors. It is the only regional reference available."
– Patrick Fricke, Graphic & Interactive Media Manager, Eastman Kodak
"We use virtually all of the media to market our business. And a small inhouse agency like ours needs to source out a variety of services. AdSource continues to be an excellent resource for freelance artists, printers, service bureaus, sign makers, etc."
– John Norris, Marketing Director, Seabreeze Amusement Park
"There's always some very specific service that I'll need and can only find in AdSource. And when you looking out-of-town, what other source would you use?"
– Judy Zwald, Advertising Manager, Ajax Electric Motor Corp.
"When I'm looking for information for an out-of-town radio buy, I need phone numbers and other contact info AND I need them FAST so I can start making contacts. Your book is an excellent, well-organized source that I will return to over and over again."
– Sandie L. Wilson Associate Vice President Goff Communications Inc.
"I don't have many reference books on my shelf but that's one of them."
– Bob Adams, Advertising Director, Monro Muffler Brake Inc.
"AdSource is a very valuable resource since our ongoing corporate communications requirements are as diverse as our 25 companies."
– Ben Smith, Director of Marketing, The Matco Group Inc.
"I have very little time to search for new suppliers for our various communications needs. AdSource makes it possible to quickly browse through the suppliers in a specific category."
– Donald Kintner, Communications Coordinator, Dresser-Rand
"Your comprehensive directory has proved extremely useful in my search for a variety of marketing services including copywriting, printing, graphic design and illustration."
– Jill Birmingham, Marketing Communications, Chase Manhattan Bank
"I've been in this business a long time and companies are usually coming to me. But I keep your book on my desk and would use it to find new resources."
– Tom Lunn, Print Services Buyer, Eastman Kodak Company
"It's the fastest way to find people and services in our industry in Upstate New York. I take it with me whenever I'm on the road."
– Tom Hite, Creative Director, Sigma Marketing Group Inc.
"We use the AdSource all the time. It has helped us locate the right resources for a variety of projects and has provided us with options we might not have thought of..."
– Debbye Vangellow, President, Vangellow & Associates
"AdSource provides me with a succinct, condensed reference that lets me pinpoint the best choice for vendors for my company - even before picking up the phone."
– Ken Wybieracki, Starline USA Art Director
"As a professional business writer, I sometimes find myself in need of other professionals for services to complement my business (i.e. editors, graphic designers, printers, etc.). AdSource is a wonderful resource that makes the job of finding that one perfect individual that much easier. I look forward to each edition."
– Paul H. Bush Business and Resume Writer
AdSource is now AdHub.com — Read Feedback on the website.
"AdSource gives us the opportunity to maintain a high profile among marketing decision-makers. We know the book gets to the right people. Our last ad landed us two significant accounts with several major projects. We'll be advertising again."
– Steve BonDurant & Keith Meehan, Icon Graphics Inc.
"I attribute my business success over the past 10 years to two factors: regular repeat business from satisfied clients and new leads from AdSource, the only place I've ever advertised."
– Bob DeRosa, DeRosa Public Relations
"As a user of the book, I find AdSource highly informative. As an advertiser, I find it invaluable for positioning our company to a targeted audience which could use our products and services."
– Kristen Carpenter, VP Marketing, Applied Technical Systems
"I first advertised to enhance my credibility but I was surprised at how much work my ads generated both from existing clients and brand new contacts. I was also able to farm out work to others. In fact, one design job landed the printer an award for excellence. Without AdSource, it never could have happened."
– Russell Benfanti, Benfanti Design
"I received two calls from the book even before my own copy came in the mail."
– Bob Davis, Copy Right (Bob Davis)
"I've had people call me from Syracuse and the Southern Tier who would have never heard about me otherwise."
– Cynthia Nado, Illustrator
"AdSource continues to work well for me. I've had more contacts that have turned into quality jobs than any other source book I've been in. The work has come from Rochester, Syracuse and Utica. One job included a series of national ads that brought us another client from out-of-state. For me, AdSource is being viewed by the right people."
– James Scherzi, Visual Taste/James Scherzi Photography
"The AdSource has proved to be our best advertising value, attracting new clients from both inside and outside the Rochester area."
– Carolyn Maynard, Crystal Pix Digital Post Production
"Our efforts to gain more business-to-business clients have paid off by advertising in AdSource. Our ad produced six inquiries and led to four clients. In fact, one has already recommended us to one of their clients. We couldn't be more pleased with the results."
– Lauren Dixon, Dixon Schwabl Advertising Inc
"An ad in AdSource is the perfect placement for reaching marketing decision-makers. It has definitely brought me business from several design firms."
– Susan Soleil, Soleil Bookbindery
"A new client called AdWorks after seeing our ad in AdSource the first day the book was out. And the calls have continued. I couldn't be more pleased with the results."
– Kerry Gleason, AdWorks
"We've found that companies do use AdSource to identify ad agencies when conducting an agency search."
– Tami Cusack, Director of Client Services, IdeaFirst