Proposal Writer of Technology Content
Job Duration: Full Time
Proposal development activities including, drafting executive summaries, management plans, project description/narratives, and specific responses to RFP evaluation criteria. The Proposal Writer will work closely with executives and the Estimating Department to ensure timely preparation and submission of final bid packages.Position Details:
- Review and analyze Solicitations or Request for Proposals (RFP).
- Generate RFP response from start to finish.
- Work with a team to understand the customerís needs.
- Managing and organizing content material from proposal team.
- Create final presentation packages.
- Maintain company data such as Pre-qualifications, past project profiles, resumes etc.
- Candidate MUST be proficient with computer programs and have demonstrated experience in this specific position.
- Work with Regional Managers to identify future project opportunities and maintain database of these future opportunities.
- Assist Estimating Department with document control through a projects bidding process.
- Bachelorís Degree in English, Engineering or Construction Management
- Five yearsí experience in a construction/engineering marketing proposal environment, or an equivalent combination of education, skills and experience in construction operations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with specific knowledge in the construction market.
- Excellent writing, proofreading, editing, and organizational skills with great attention to detail.
- Ability to work with deadlines.
- Advanced computer skills required for Adobe X Standard, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Adobe Illustrator.
United States (Required)
Proposal Writing: 5 years (Required)
Email Dick Van Belzen: firstname.lastname@example.org