Founded in 1911, Diamond Packaging is a global industry leader specializing in developing innovative and sustainable packaging solutions. Utilizing state of-the-art technologies, Diamond designs and manufactures paperboard and plastic folding cartons, counter-top displays, and blister cards, and provides contract packaging services.
Diamond is a member of the Global Packaging Alliance® (GPA), an international organization of packaging experts proficient at managing all aspects of the supply chain. With state-of-the-art production facilities around the world, the GPA provides responsive, localized service, award-winning creative designs, identical product specifications and consistent brand recognition, resulting in unparalleled worldwide packaging support.
• Diamond's Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 106 and XL 105 offset presses represent the state-of-the-art in package printing technology, delivering an unprecedented combination of cost innovation and sustainability.
• We developed the Diamond greenbox initiative to research, design, and implement packaging solutions that are innovative and sustainable. The core of the initiative - designs, materials, and methods - represents a comprehensive approach to packaging that minimizes environmental impact throughout the supply chain.
• Diamond is proud to have been named a global "Supplier of the Year" by Procter & Gamble. Diamond achieved this award by consistently scoring the highest in broad based quantitative and qualitative evaluations.
• In 2014 Diamond achieved Zero Manufacturing Waste to Landfill (ZMWL) status
• In 2020 Diamond was awarded Gold in its EcoVadis Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Assessment for the fourth consecutive year
Diamond Lockbox™ is an upscale, CR-certified packaging solution for medical or recreational marijuana products.
Cold foiling is a cost effective and sustainable in-line alternative to metallized polyester film or specialty foil board.
Watch this video to learn more about how to wrap your brand in luxury
Dr. Diana Twede, Judge and Professor of Packaging, Michigan State University, comments on Elizabeth Arden's John Varvatos Artisan Acqua folding carton, which won a Gold Award and an Eco Gold Award in the 71st annual North American Paperboard Packaging Competition.
The packaging features tightly registered offset printing with intricate embossing accents, creating a singular presentation that resurrects the lost art of craftsmanship, but with a modern edge.
Diamond recently invested in the latest cold foiling technology to cost-effectively deliver inline metallic and holographic effects.
For more information on how we can transform your packaging visit http://www.diamondpackaging.com