Spotlighted Course:THINKING FOR INNOVATION - A TEAM EVENT
This highly interactive course introduces the mindset, toolset and skill set necessary for innovation to become sustainable in the workplace. Using researched based principles & processes, participants/teams will enhance their ability to develop new & useful solutions that add value. You can expect practical and powerful results while working a current organizational challenge and beyond.
Future Innovation Team Members will:
- Apply essential principles of applied creativity
- Learn and use a framework and tools for developing creative solutions
- Utilize a variety of divergent and convergent thinking tools.
- Learn strategies for driving creativity throughout the value chain
- Work an organizational challenge in need of innovative solutions
- Leverage creative talents, Optimize group creativity
- Reduce the time it takes to solve problems and implement solutions
- Spot valuable opportunities and solve costly problems more often
Exceptional course for teams needing to solve problems on demand
- A 2 day course
- Teams must be 5 to 8 people in size (Larger teams will be split in two)
- Event is limited to 3 teams.
- Organizational challenge will be discussed before event
Participant Story: During the summer of 07 we received a last minute call from a Six Sigma Black Belt working with a team from a Fortune 500. They were stuck on solving a technical product challenge and had only two weeks left to produce a solution. $$ and reputations where at stake so they wanted in on this Team Innovation Event. During our initial conversation we informed them that the event was focused on delivering skills to drive innovation over and over again and not a facilitated innovation session. We also explained how they could apply their new skills to their pressing challenge during our time together. RESULTS... The team had numerous breakthrough insights and a few days before their deadline they had a working solution.